The Luna Tourist

So, first things first, this is a blog about me touring the world in the eyes of a young tourist. The name of this blog doesn't necessarily mean that I only travel at night because that would be stupid. Anyway, lets get down to business. I will try (and probably fail) to write everyday but DO NOT count on it (though I doubt anyone will come to my blog everyday but it's nice to have hopes). Enjoy and live through my strange, but amazing adventures.

Thursday 4 August 2011

August 2 and 3, 2011 Tennis Practice, Swimming, and Biking

Wow, I never thought that I would see the day that all of the topics would be sport related...
So, on Tuesday, we really didn't do anything other than play tennis. The main highlight of the day was Ty's tennis practice. Thirty minutes into the practice, it began raining and his arm began hurting so we drove away. Much later in the day, my parents and I played more tennis. That was such an.......interesting day...
On Wednesday, my mom, Ty and I went swimming! Even though the pool is super small, it had this awesome slide(okay, it's not that awesome but a slide is a slide). We swam around for about an hour and a half and then drove away to pick up my dad. Once we returned home, we ate dinner and then went out for a short bike ride. Honestly, we didn't really go anywhere because we have no idea where any (nearby) trails are but, we did see some animals. The first two were elks (or something that looks like that). They just raced across the playground we were resting at. The next few animals were deer, some sort of cat, and more elks. We passed by a lady taking a picture of them with her phone. We would have done the same but we didn't have a camera and the one on my mom's phone fails. Then again, even if we did have a camera, who actually has the coordination to take a picture AND ride a bike at the same time?
Wow, my post are getting MUCH, MUCH shorter. If you can please comment, I would appreciate that. To comment, you scroll down to the end of the post and click on the comment button. This button should be next to the writing that says what time I posted this/the post. So, please comment, no matter how short.

3 comments:

  1. Comment. :D
    Sorry, I don't know what to say. XP :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..was that an Elk? That's something you don't see every day. It must be nice there. Where is this?

    Tennis is a great game...keep practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's a elk! :D "Here" is Boulder, Colorado and the elk almost ran us over! Hmm, I've heard of death by being run over a car but I don't think I've heard of death by being run over by an elk...

    ReplyDelete