The Luna Tourist

So, first things first, this is a blog about me touring the world in the eyes of a young tourist. The name of this blog doesn't necessarily mean that I only travel at night because that would be stupid. Anyway, lets get down to business. I will try (and probably fail) to write everyday but DO NOT count on it (though I doubt anyone will come to my blog everyday but it's nice to have hopes). Enjoy and live through my strange, but amazing adventures.

Tuesday 2 August 2011

August 1, 2011 Tennis Practice, Eye Exams, and Contact Trials

So, once again, this post is about a day late. Wow, I'm getting pretty bad at being able to post these er, post on the day these things happen.
Anyways, yesterday, we had tennis lesson (45 minutes) with Gonzo. I went first because I really wanted to drink my Vitamin Water. So, even though the lesson was only 45 minutes each, it felt like years had gone by before Ty ever got his turn. Eventually, the practice/private lesson did end but I was extremely tired because of the thin Colorado/Boulder air (and yes, I'm still not used to the air).
About four hours later, we drove to Costco so I could have my eye exam. Now, my eyes are -3.75 (left eye) and -3.25 (right eye). Yay. Then, I was taught (by the optometrists' assistant) how to put in and take out my contacts. Eventually, I got both in (well, after poking my eye numerous times) and then was forced to take on out. The taking out process is a lot harder! So, yeah that's about it. Wow, my life is sssssooooo interesting...... Haha, I'm not putting a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment